Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The primary purpose of this temporary position is to: Assist Paralegal to analyze and produce proper documents required for court.
· Produce documents for 1000 plus caseload
· Responsible for reviewing title prior to suit
· Reviewing and proofing ‘citation returns’
· Answer incoming calls from taxpayers and attorneys
· Collection calls to taxpayers and attorneys
· Attend court as requested by supervisor or manager
· File documents by E-file
· Responsible for two district courts
· Assist in payment plans or payouts for seven courts
· Document productions: petitions, citations, judgments, notices of trial, etc.
· Skip tracing (locating individual and their location)
· All other duties as assigned
· Detail oriented / Excellent organizational skill
· Ability to multitask / Takes initiative
· Must be able to prioritized job responsibilities
· Basic computer skills
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- High school or equivalent
- Legal Assistant: 2 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Admin/Office Support
- File Clerk
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now