Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a professional, part-time position. An individual in this position will be self-motivated and responsible for providing legal services, as needed, but for not more than 999 hours in a calendar year.
Examples of Work:
- Conduct legal research; draft and review contracts, ordinances, resolutions, deeds, easements, policies, and similar documents; and provide legal advice to various personnel and departments.
- Provide legal advice in processing requests for public information and draft briefs to be presented to the Texas Attorney General relating to public information requests.
- Represent in various courts, as necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable laws and changes in existing laws; analyze legal information to form a basis for opinion; and check the accuracy and authenticity of research.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Subject to 24 hour recall.
A Doctorate of Jurisprudence Degree, a State Bar of Texas State license, a minimum of three (3) years of experience as a practicing attorney, and excellent research and written communication skills are required. Litigation experience and municipal law experience are preferred.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Contract Attorney
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now