Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
A company is seeking a highly qualified Bilingual Legal Caseworker to assist unaccompanied detained minors throughout the Greater Houston-Galveston area.
• Providing outreach and education services to unaccompanied detained minors
• Conducting client intake interviews
• Preparing case summaries for the pro bono coordinator, and providing technical assistance to pro bono attorneys
• Maintaining statistical data for the online case management system
• Bachelor’s degree in social science or related field required
• Minimum one year of experience in legal casework and/or legal clerical experience
• Must be fully bilingual fluent in Spanish and English (read, write and speak).
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Admin/Office Support
- File Clerk
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now