Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A small, entrepreneurial law firm is looking to hire a part-time or contract Corporate Paralegal with at least 5 years of experience in transactional business law.
- Assists attorneys with securities, corporate governance, finance, and other business law matters.
- Prepares and files organizational documents.
- Reviews and edits contracts and legal documents.
- Maintains corporate minute books for companies and prepares filings, resolutions, etc.
- Performs complex document manipulation and editing.
- Assists with drafting governance documents, agreements, contracts, and other legal documents.
- Must be ABA certified and have a minimum of 5 years of experience with Corporate or Business Transaction-focused Law. Advanced Certified Paralegal certification from NALA preferred.
- Experience in business organization, corporate governance, and recordkeeping a must.
- Excellent written communications skills: grammar, punctuation, writing and editing.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail, diligent, honest, and responsible, with a pride in the work product.
- Professional and courteous interactions with other firm members, vendors, and clients at all times.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel. Adobe and form building a plus.
- Familiarity with Clio or Smokeball or TimeSlips is a plus, as is experience with Westlaw/Drafting Assistant–Transactional (Deal Proof) or Lexis/Nexis resources, and DocuSign or other electronic signature applications.
Qualities of the right candidate:
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientated
- Flexibility and adaptability in a growth environment
- Must maintain a high level of client and firm confidentiality
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now