Litigation Legal Assistant
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
As a Temporary/Contract Litigation Legal Assistant, you will assist attorneys in fast-paced litigation practice.
- Assist with work flow management
- Prepare and perform e-filing in both state and federal courts
- Draft, edit, proofread, and finalize legal correspondence, pleadings, motions, and discovery
- Prepare trial notebooks, exhibits, and other documents for trial
- Assist with closing preparation and closing binders
- Correspond with clients, government officials, opposing parties, surveyors, and insurance companies
- Maintain case filing system
- Bill attorney time; Process attorney time entries
- Review and edit client billing
- Manage attorney calendars
- Coordinate client meetings, depositions, conferences, hearing dates, and travel arrangements
The ideal Litigation Legal Assistant will have:
- Minimum 3+ years of strong litigation legal assistant experience in a law firm setting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
- Superior organization skills
- Ability to prioritize and use discretion
- Ability to type 60+ WPM (assessment testing required)
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Admin/Office Support
- File Clerk
- Litigation Support
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now