Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
Sole practitioner law office is seeking a legal assistant/paralegal for part-time work, flexible to your schedule.
As such, every candidate MUST:
1) be proficient in Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, online filing documents with the courts, online research and generally be technologically savvy;
2) be organized, a self-starter, have good people skills for outside communications on behalf of the firm, and efficient in all tasks. Without direct supervision the candidate needs to be able to handle all attorney requests;
3) have legal/assistant or paralegal experience at a prior firm on personal injury cases. The experience could be from either Plaintiff's firms or from those that practice insurance defense opposite Plaintiffs.
Further, it is preferred that the candidate:
1) has legal experience with commercial, home owners and personal auto policy cases;
2) has legal writing/editing experience, and/or court document drafting skills;
3) has attorney scheduling experience, court communication experience, and has worked many cases under attorneys on active dockets;
4) has experience in medical record requests, service of process facilitation, and private investigator retention on behalf of attorney(s);
5) speaks Spanish.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Admin/Office Support
- File Clerk
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now