Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a temporary position.
Paralegal acquires familiarity with commonly used legal terms.
- Reviews and prepares files, analyzes, organizes and tracks case files.
- Electronically files in the mandated e-filing Courts.
- Drafts and responds to various correspondences, discovery requests such as Requests for Admissions, Requests for Production, and Interrogatories.
- Calendars discovery deadlines, hearings, and docket control orders for trials.
- Acts as liaison between courts, clerks, attorneys and the public as needed.
- Calendars, organizes, coordinates and attends various meetings with attorneys as needed.
- Assists and attends court hearings, depositions, and meetings with attorney as needed.
- Becomes familiar with the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Demonstrates an ability to locate relevant rules needed to complete tasks assigned.
- Organizes assignments with minimal attorney direction.
- Performs other related work as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in legal support services or closely related field OR
- Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies OR
- A Paralegal Certificate OR
- Seven (7) years of Paralegal Experience.
- Familiar with the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs Word and Excel.
- Ability to organize work priorities.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to locate relevant rules needed to complete tasks assigned.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now