Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
- 3+ years of experience in corporate/business contracts experience and/or equivalent experience in contracts administration in an in-house legal environment
- Experience with contract drafting, negotiating, and review
- Bachelor's degree with a legal background or Juris Doctor
- Keen analytical skills to successfully troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with peer departments
- Strong legal, business process and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to translate complex business and legal concepts into clear and compelling text.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, research and interpersonal communication skills with attention to detail.
- An ability to handle time-sensitive requests and to generate quality work product in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate contract requirements to peers and senior stakeholders
- Independence and integrity; able to meet deadlines, work efficiently, and manage oneself in a telecommuting/remote environment.
- A confident, professional manner that comes across effectively with the Firm’s lawyers and staff.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now