Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
- Maintain a corporate database of all officers, directors, and subsidiaries.
- Assist in the management of corporate filings.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly reports.
- Draft requests for board approval, shareholder minutes, and resolutions, and manage corporate documentation in physical and electronic forms.
- Manage the contract review and approval process.
- Analyze, review, and negotiate terms and conditions of various other types of contracts such as purchase and sale contracts, leases, subcontractor agreements, and non-disclosure agreements in compliance with the company’s policies.
- Request or prepare amendments to or extensions of contracts.
- Assist in acquisitions and dispositions.
- Support the company’s real estate business and all transactions related thereto.
- Provide support in litigation-based matters, including legal hold management and file management.
- Track and manage customs claims.
- Ensure for each agreement that procedures are followed for integrity of company contract management database and records retention policies.
- Draft and review employee communication, policies and procedures.
- Respond to all subpoenas within area of responsibility.
- Review of contracts and other documents with an eye on to risk avoidance.
Key Performance Indicator (KPI):
- Compliance with all respective laws and regulations
- Timeliness, quality and soundness of advisory services to all constituents
- Knowledge of new or changing laws that directly impact areas of responsibility
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in contracts management or related field.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict in a win-win manner.
- Ability to work with many different personalities.
- Strong analytical skills associated with developing and utilizing contracting measures and initiatives.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including logical thought processes, with the ability to resolve complex issues.
- Self-motivated with the ability to think creatively and successfully and simultaneously manage multiple tasks, meet multiple deadlines, and work with minimal direct supervision.
- Demonstrate intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft applications (including but not limited to Outlook, Work, Excel, and PowerPoint) for the purpose of word processing, presentations, spreadsheets and information retrieval.
- Strategic Orientation
- Achievement Orientation
- Organizational Effectiveness
- People Development
- Customer Orientation
- Team Leadership
- corporate, transactional & real-estate paralegal: 7 years
- corporate filings and quarterly reports: 7 years
- contracts management and contract negotiation: 7 years
- MS Office intermediate to advanced level of (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint): 5 years
- corporate database of officers, directors and subsidiaries: 5 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now