Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company has an immediate job opening for a Contract Paralegal.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Extensive contract review and identification of key terms and conditions
• Preparing contract summaries and overseeing contract amendment process
• Managing electronic contracts databases
• Reviewing previously drafted contract summaries and approving or editing
• Administrative and other duties as assigned by the CEO
• An Associate's Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, and/or a Paralegal Certificate
• At least three years of paralegal experience working with complex commercial contracts
• An excellent attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently without much guidance
• Advanced Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint knowledge
• Excellent references and a history of job stability
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now