Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This contract opportunity presents a wonderful chance to make a place for yourself in a growing company that believes firmly in rewarding its employees and investing in their growth. The ideal candidate will have 10 years of litigation and discovery experience with a law firm.
- Summarize depositions and compile key testimony into case database
- Locate and review information applicable to a particular subject through online research or document reviews
- Review documents for discovery purposes
- Organize document production for attorney review
- Conduct research
- Organize and maintain case or other files; organize and maintain document databases
- Obtain information for internal and external sources and perform other administrative tasks
- Assist attorneys with coordination of service of process (pleadings and subpoenas)
- 10 years of experience as a Paralegal with a law firm
- Litigation and discovery experience required
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Paralegal Certificate, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Strong skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Willingness and ability to work outside usual business hours as required by client needs.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now