Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews certain builder, subcontractor, and vendor contracts initiated with the Company.
- Develops or approves addendums to contracts.
- Revises contracts and distributes final versions to location management.
- Keeps Associate General Counsel informed of the status of the contracts program on a regular basis.
- Maintains contract log.
- Fulfills other company-related legal functions, as needed.
Education and/or Experience
Juris Doctorate (J. D.) or equivalent. Experience with contract management preferred, but not required.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Must be able to travel 10% of the time.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Contract Attorney
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now