Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The Part-Time Paralegal will provide support to the Legal Department. The candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, self-guided and efficient. The Paralegal will report to the Vice President & Deputy General Counsel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Log and respond to subpoenas and other official document requests.
2. Identify, review, and redact documents responsive to subpoenas and other official document requests.
3. Prepare business records affidavits.
4. Communicate professionally with external contacts regarding requests for information.
5. Communicate professionally with internal contacts to gather information and documents responsive to requests.
6. Manage competing deadlines.
7. Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
8. Must be familiar with or willing and able to learn the AS/400 system.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
High school education or equivalent required. Some college preferred. At least one year of law firm or law department experience preferred. Prior experience with AS/400 a plus.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now