Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
As a contract Legal Counsel you will be working on the Trading and Shipping legal team, where they deal with legal areas relevant to the purchase and sale of crude oil, crude oil products and other commodities, as well as the transportation, storage and other handling of such products and related services.
Experience and Skills:
- 6-10 years' experience in practice with an emphasis advising on Jones Act matters.
- Ability to draft complex documents with appropriate understanding and interpretation of the commercial intention, preferably with a familiarity of the main legal areas relevant to the purchase and sale of crude oil, crude oil products and other commodities, as well as the transportation, storage and other handling of such products and related services.
- Transactional experience, shipping experience and familiarity with trade control regulations is preferred.
- Ability to work on a number of issues in parallel.
- Ability to understand and take account of business drivers and needs
- Able to give clear explanation of legal concerns and to provide succinct, accurate and comprehensible legal advice.
- Strong academic background and capable of applying jurisprudence in real situations.
- Influencing, negotiating and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and with both internal and external stakeholders with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Texas.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Contract Attorney
- Document Review
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now