Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is an immediate contract hire.
Applicants with pending Bar status will not be considered. Applicant must demonstrate an ability to maintain a volume client base with organization. Applicant must be able to draft, file, and argue court cases without assistance or in-court development.
Out-of-town travel may be required with expenses reimbursed. The collection of records is time-sensitive, and thus the Applicant must be available over the next two months.
1. Collecting clients’ criminal records from the District Clerk, District Attorney, Arresting Agency, and Child Protective Services.
2. Researching the Texas Department of Public Safety criminal history online database.
3. Clarifying with clients logistical matters to locate records.
4. Drafting, filing, and arguing motions to collect records that may be available only per the Texas Family Code Section 261.201 involving child cases.
5. Working with District Attorney offices to collect Brady evidence.
6. Ensuring our Paralegal collects fees for records collection.
7. Making sure all records are received electronically on a disc, portal, or a drive.
8. Communicating with our Associate Attorney on the status of records and when all records have been received.
9. Maintaining an Excel spreadsheet.
Required license or certification:
- Texas Bar license
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Contract Attorney
- Document Review
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now