Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
Premier global financial services firm seeks a temporary attorney for the residential loan portfolio management group.
Practice includes management of performing and distressed loans, 2nd liens, secured lines of credit, and charged off accounts. This group is responsible for directing and facilitating due diligence for the financing, acquisition and sale/securitization of consumer and residential loan portfolios.
The group is seeking an attorney with experience related to residential mortgage lending, more specifically:
- Secondary market bulk loan trades, including loan purchase agreements and transaction documentation;
- Drafting and negotiation of loan servicing agreements and custodial agreements (as well as amendments, enforcement matters, transfer of servicing, etc.);
- Various service agreements with vendors related to both loans and REO (e.g., loan acquisition services, appraisals, property management, real estate taxes, technology services/licensing, title insurance, brokerage); and
- General legal advice and guidance related to residential loan acquisition, disposition and asset management, including without limitation, regulatory matters.
- residential mortgage lending: 2 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Contract Attorney
- Document Review
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now