Document Review Attorney
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This temporary position is primarily responsible for reviewing documentation to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The employee is responsible for the principal duties listed below.
- Reviewing legal documentation according to the applicable laws and within the strategies of the company.
- Conduct review of documents for discovery and compliance purposes.
- Interpret and ensure compliance with laws, rulings and regulations.
- Research relevant information to ascertain the facts pertaining to the subject-matter.
- Maintaining and supporting ISO standards through creation and updating of documentation and compliance with all security standards.
Personal Success Characteristics
- Must be knowledgeable about and compliant with all applicable law and be able to provide consultation and advice to others regarding them.
- Must be able to schedule and organize, plan, and prioritize work and activities, as well as monitor processes, materials, and surroundings.
- Must be able to quickly process and analyze information and be able to use it to make decisions and solve problems
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing to both internal and external persons and maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Must be able to effectively use computers.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Document Review
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now