Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
The new hire will be a versatile litigation paralegal with two or more years of experience supporting family law and personal injury litigation and other general civil litigation. He or she will get things done assertively and with minimal supervision. Must be able to work virtually some days and onsite others. A sense of urgency and commitment to do your best every day is required.
You must be reliable and trustworthy in all your actions with clients, courts, and opposing counsel.
You must be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done correctly. Results matter most. This is an excuse-free office.
*Strong emphasis on drafting court-ready motions and filings quickly and with attention to detail. Able to draft requests and responses to discovery; motions, pleadings, demands and correspondence;
*Able to draft requests and responses to discovery; motions, pleadings, demands and correspondence;
* Document, organize, and prepare a file for trial;
* Deal professionally with clients;
* Able to scan, fax, email.
* Associates degree preferred; Paralegal certification preferred;
* Must have at least two years of litigation experience as a paralegal in a law firm;
* Excellent communication skills and positive attitude;
* Be able to take direction, but also come up with ideas of your own on how to potentially improve the office;
* Detail oriented;
* Reliable and trustworthy;
* Respectful and honest;
* Able to put out a quality work product every day w/minimal to no errors;
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
* Very computer savvy - experience with PRO DOC preferred;
* Be a Notary;
* Spanish bilingual preferred – not required,
Required license or certification:
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Admin/Office Support
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now