Family Law Attorney
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract part-time position.
A company is looking for a compassionate but assertive licensed attorney who is seeking a position with flexible hours.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be assigned a managing role on a limited number of family law matters including child support, custody, and divorce. You will be the primary attorney contact on cases assigned to you from start to completion.
You will be supervised by the managing attorney and should be able to attend hearings in and around Dallas County on assigned matters and for other matters on an as needed basis. A non-exhaustive list of the tasks the successful candidate will complete are listed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate of an accredited law school with a Juris Doctor degree
- Licensed as an attorney by the State of Texas
- Member in good standing with the State Bar of Texas
- Knowledge of Family Law and the Texas Family Code
- Skill in legal writing, meditation and negotiation
- Skill in serving as a trial lawyer, preparing sound opinions, conducting investigations and performing legal research
- Skill in using a personal computer for word-processing and data/entry retrieval
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with others
- Skill in working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Ability and desire to learn new areas of law
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Personal/Family Law
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now