Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company seeks a part time legal assistant who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Paralegal Certificate is a plus
- 3+ years’ commercial and/or personal injury litigation experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with Clio desirable
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Coordinates with attorneys to aggressively prosecute cases
- Prepare and review legal documents, all stages of litigation.
- Initial drafting of motions and pleadings.
- Prepare and follow-up on obtaining documents
- Locate and interview witnesses
- Prepare discovery responses and review records to determine completeness
- Assist in screening cases and respond if declining
- Must be able to multitask
- Responsible for calendaring and maintaining client docket
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Works well independently and with a team
- Strong work ethic
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Admin/Office Support
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now