Family Law Paralegal
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a temporary position with a well-established, family law firm that encourages open communications and rewards performance.
The Paralegal works with and at the direction of the Attorney to ensure responsible and timely delivery of legal services
Day to day:
- Prepare all court documents and pleadings
- Experience E-Filing with the courts
- Organize client information for court appearances, including interview of witnesses
- Legal research, including file review in court
- Perform all aspects of discovery
- Subpoena any records that may be needed for hearings
- Assist Attorney in court on an as-needed basis
- Manage the calendar of the Partner
- At least 5+ years of experience working in Family Law is REQUIRED
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Paralegal: 5 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now