Commercial Litigation Paralegal
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A law firm has an opening for a temporary Commercial Litigation Paralegal for at least two months. At least 5 years of Commercial Litigation experience is required.
Ideal candidates possess the following skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational, computer and documentation skills and an ability to prioritize effectively
- Self-motivated and willing to accept responsibilities outside of initial job description
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent organization skills including organizing case files, exhibits and documents
- Gathering and analyzing of documents, including documents related to discovery requests and responses
- Filing pleadings and other court documents, including e-filing
- Assisting with preparation for depositions, mediations, client meetings and trials
- Ability to perform Internet & Westlaw research
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010 Adobe Professional, eDiscovery and related software
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Ability to work extended hours when necessary
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Litigation Support
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now