Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position that could last for as long as one year. The insurance/regulatory attorney may work remotely.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Identify and interpret insurance laws and regulations applicable to business operations
- Assist lead attorneys with mapping laws and regulations to business processes
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of business management
- Project management and coordination
- At least three years of experience with life insurance/annuity products and personal lines insurance regulation
- Solid project or process management experience
- Experience in Lexis and Microsoft Office, especially Excel
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Contract Attorney
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now