Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
The Staff Attorney provides assistance to the assigned team(s) in the filing of immigration case work and may also be required to "float" among teams, providing temporary support and coverage. This role also conducts legal research and assists with the preparation of complex written projects for immigration cases. The employee may work with large teams, complex or high-profile cases.
- Provide support and leadership to assigned team(s).
- Provide coverage for attorneys on vacation and leave of absence.
- Assist with the maintenance of case work quality and consistency on the assigned team(s).
- Evaluate cases and assist in providing case strategies and/or solutions to issues.
- Guide client and employees through processes.
- May liaise with other attorneys or departments in the firm on projects.
- May conduct comprehensive review of filings.
- May provide supervision of other employees, as required.
- Perform legal research and prepare legal memoranda and/or legal briefs.
- Analyze facts, patterns and complex legal issues to provide sound legal advice.
- Prepares immigration-based filings for complex case management.
Skills And Abilities
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to speak/write a secondary language is a plus
- Superior client service skills Experience Required
- A minimum of 12 months experience working as a business immigration attorney.
- J.D. degree
- Must have passed a state bar examination
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Contract Attorney
- Personal/Family Law
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now