Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a temporary position.
The Litigation Paralegal will oversee the management of contested residential mortgage foreclosure litigation and contested bankruptcy matters under the supervision of the EVP, Director of Litigation. The paralegal will work closely with Rushmore’s Foreclosure and Loss Mitigation Departments, General Counsel and outside counsel handling the contested foreclosures.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Monitoring all litigation which has been identified as non-routine contested foreclosures
- Assisting in the selection of counsel
- Escalating significant business or legal issues, assuring matters are handled timely
- Reviewing attorney billings
- Providing litigation reports
- Tracking and trending litigation claims and resolutions
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of residential mortgage foreclosure procedures
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Knowledge of commonly used office software
Education And/Or Experience
- At least 5 years litigation management experience in the residential mortgage industry
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Paralegal certification a plus
Machines, Office Equipment & Software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail orientated with strong organizational management skills.
- Must be able to be assertive, work independently, and be an effective team member.
- Strong creative problem solving skills and results driven.
- Working knowledge of case tracking software.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Litigation Support
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now