Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
- This position will read, analyze and abstract complex telecommunications franchise agreements for the purpose of key data compilation into a pre-determined electronic record format.
- These records will be loaded into a database designed for the management of the aforementioned franchise agreements.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical skills and knowledge in order to extract key information from complex and lengthy documents in an efficient and timely manner.
- An emphasis on accuracy and completeness of work with minimal supervisory assistance is a must.
- Critical attributes include strong data entry skills and the ability to validate the end-work product.
As a Paralegal/ Contract Abstractor you must represent the company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong data entry, analysis, and auditing/validation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Flexible, organized, attention to detail
- Strong documentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Emphasis on Excel and Word) and Adobe Professional
- Ability to perform specific tasks based on established procedures
- Desired Skills:
- Legal experience
- Knowledge and understanding of federal, state, and local laws, and other regulations regarding a telecommunications providers use of municipal rights of way
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now