Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a temporary position.
What You'll Do:
• The position will include aspects of data entry, data validation, updating legal documents in our legal tracker case management system, and other legal duties as assigned.
• You will work closely with our paralegals, inside counsel, and Legal Operations Team.
• While the position is temporary, full time work hours are desired.
What You’ll Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be a current or recent paralegal or law student or be able to demonstrate equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.) applications
- Familiarity with Legal Tracker (f/k/a Serengeti) a plus but not required
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and work in fast past environment, closely adhering to deadlines
- Ability to maintain accurate, detailed, and confidential records
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of legal terminology and documentation (pleadings, discovery, contracts, intellectual property, etc.)
- Strong reading comprehension skills required
- Spanish a plus but not required
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Admin/Office Support
- File Clerk
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now