Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is looking for an experienced legal secretary in downtown Houston for a temporary position. The secretary would service 1 partner, 1 of counsel, and 3 associates.
The ideal candidate will include the following:
- Very high level of attention to detail and proof-reading skills.
- Strong Microsoft Word skills, including formatting using styles and tables and creating tables of authorities.
- Excellent spelling and grammar.
- Able to stay calm and positive in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment.
- Willingness to learn new skills, specifically: learn how to hyperlink appellate briefs.
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat. I.e., not just creating pdfs but some familiarity with working with pdf documents, such as (for example) creating redlines of pdf documents, editing pdf documents, and creating hyperlinks in pdf documents.
- Familiarity with filing in state and federal courts (trial and appellate).
- Being proactive. Checking in with attorneys to see if they need anything, without having to be asked.
- Legal Secretary: 2 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Admin/Office Support
- File Clerk
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now